Because every child has different strengths and challenges, our admissions process at SINAI Schools follows a series of steps. This is in order to make sure that before we accept your child, we are confident that we will be able to provide the best educational environment for him or her, taking into account all academic, social, and emotional needs.
Generally, the admissions process follows these steps:
- Schedule a tour. Call our Dean, Rabbi Dr. Yisrael Rothwachs, at 201-833-1134 x120 to determine which school would be the best fit for your child. Or, if you know which school you are interested in, call the Director of that particular school to set up your tour. This tour will be for you, the parents or guardians, only.
- Complete a brief Student Application.
- On the day of your school tour, you will meet with the Director to discuss your child's profile and what SINAI Schools could potentially offer your child.
- After the tour, the Director will schedule a different date for you to bring your child to the school for a visit and student interview.
- The Director will follow up with you as to your child’s acceptance, and recommendations for placement.
- After your child is accepted, you are encouraged to call our Tuition Director and Counsel, Solange Captan, at 201-833-1134 x114 to discuss tuition, payment options, financial aid, and how we can help you with financing your child’s education at SINAI Schools.