Ways to Give
Make your check payable to SINAI Schools or donate online by clicking here. If possible, enhance the value of cash gifts by securing matching funds from your employer.
Gifts of Stocks, Bonds and Mutual Funds
The donation of appreciated assets generally results in an immediate income tax deduction for the full fair market value on the date of transfer, and allows the donor to avoid a capital gains tax on the transfer as well.
Corporate Matching Gifts
Many companies will match your gift to SINAI Schools, dollar for dollar, or even more. Contact your human resources department to find out if your company has a matching gift program.
Personalize Your Gift
Establishing a named School, Program, or Scholarship Fund is a beautiful way to honor or memorialize a loved one while demonstrating, in a most powerful way, your commitment toward the wellbeing of SINAI’s children and their families.
You can also personalize your gift by donating toward an existing scholarship fund, including:
- The Nathaniel Richman Cohen z”l Scholarship Fund, with gratitude to Ruvan and Shelley Cohen
- The Holy Name Medical Center Scholarship Fund, with gratitude to Holy Name Medical Center
- The Rothenberg Law Firm Scholarship Fund, with gratitude to The Rothenberg Law Firm
- The Elaine Balsam z”l Scholarship Fund, with gratitude to Arnold Balsam
- The Rebecca & A. Harry Skydell Scholarship Fund, with gratitude to Norman and Marilyn Cohen Skydell
- The Danishefsky Family Scholarship Fund, with gratitude to Phil and Peggy Danishefsky
- The BRAD-CORE/Humanism in Building Scholarship Fund, with gratitude to Brad Ruder
- The Rachel Schulman z”l Memorial Fund, with gratitude to Seymour Schulman
- Jake Weinstein z”l Sefer Torah fund, with gratitude to Rosalyn Weinstein and Family
- Inserra Family Scholarship Fund, with gratitude to Larry Inserra
- The Norbert and Leisel Schloss z”l Scholarship Fund, with gratitude to Marsha and Tom Friedman
Designate your donation toward a specific SINAI school:
- Cross River SINAI School at RYNJ
- Irving Montak SINAI School at SAR
- SINAI at JKHA
- SINAI at YCQ
- SINAI Karasick Shalem at Heichal HaTorah
- SINAI Karasick Shalem at Ma’ayanot
- SINAI Karasick Shalem at TABC
- SINAI Maor High School at RKYHS
Charitable Lead Trust
Allows you to contribute the income of income-generating assets to SINAI Schools for a fixed period, after which the assets revert to you or your heirs.
Legacy and Endowment Opportunities
To secure SINAI’s ability to be there for future generations of vulnerable children, we proudly invite you to join our growing Legacy Circle, a special group of visionaries who have chosen to provide a vital source of future funding with an endowed gift and/or by including SINAI in their estate planning. Learn More
SINAI Schools does not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors before engaging in any transaction.
For more information on any of the above, please contact Pam Ennis, Director of Development, at email@example.com or 201.833.1134 x125.
Meet The Team
Director of Development
Senior Development Associate
My wife and I wanted to once again express our sincere gratitude to you for being so very approachable, understanding, and generous. You strive to alleviate the financial burdens of having a child with special needs and do so with the utmost respect and sensitivity.